Thursday, April 26, 2012

YOU ArE SpEsiAL.....


Bible Verses -- About You!


God speaksYou are very special. You are not here by accident. Want proof?
God talks about each one of us in the Bible, in His own Words.
He wants you to know:
  • how much you are loved
  • you are here for a special reason
  • you are unique (redheads too)
  • no one else means more to Him than you.

    Read for yourself....



    BIBLE VERSES


    “And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8)

    Newborn baby
    Pregnant belly"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – how well I know it.
    You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
    How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!” (Ps. 139:13-17)

    [Jesus speaking...]“Beware that you don't look down on any of these little ones [children]. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father." (Matthew 18:10)

    You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. (Psalm 139:2-4)

    [Jesus speaking..] “What is the price of 5 sparrows – 2 copper coins? Yet God does not forget a single one of them. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid. .. you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.” (Luke 12:6)

    “Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers.” (I Timothy 4:12)

    “God created human beings in His own image. In the image of God, He created them. Because you are made in God’s image, you are a reflection of His glory and valuable. God loves you and made you to be like Him.(Genesis 1:27)

    “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son [Jesus], so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life”(John 3:16

    "God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son [Jesus] into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love – not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.”
    (1 John 4:9-10


    (All Bible verses are from the 'New Living Translation' Second Edition.)
    ....If you want to read more about this God who loves you, find a Bible translation you can understand easily, such as this version (NLT), and start reading in the New Testament of the Bible with the book of John or Luke and even the Psalms. Ask God to reveal Himself to you through the Bible verses and see what happens :) !! -- If this is new to you, Bible verses are found in the Old and New Testaments using chapter and verse numbers. So, Luke 1:2 means the book of Luke, chapter 1, verse 2.)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment