Sunday, June 3, 2012

Why I hate Religion, But love Jesus....


Pleas watch this, it is amazing, it changed my view of religion.
I no longer am a christian, but a child of God.

Is this video not so true?
don't some just dress up the outside, but in the inside they don't look as pretty?
By giving your live to Jesus you make the biggest commitment of your live and therefore you need to be ready for it, so that you can live as an example to others of how Christ teaches us to live, we need to be compassionate about Lord our savior and stand strong in time of trouble and instead of falling down and giving up, we should fall in front of Him and let Jesus show us the way and trust in Him so we can make the right choices and decisions.

Yes i confess i am one who loves to share the word of God on my Facebook, but i believe that sharing something that means allot to me, might just mean more to someone else, but i live each day as God commands me and keep Him NR1.

I love this poem and every word is so true, it explains why some run when Christians start talking about their religion.

I HATE RELIGION BUT LOVE JESUS.


What do you think???


No comments:

Post a Comment